February 6, 2018

Sunny Studios Tiny Dancer Watercolors

Say hello to the newest in Sunny Studios' release - Tiny Dancer.  I love these cute little ballerinas and the sentiments that are both beautiful and versatile.



To create this card, start with a simple watercolored background that your tiny dancers can shine on! I chose the colors based on the patterned paper placed at the bottom edge of the card. All of the tiny dancers were colored with the same palette in mind with Distress Inks. A scattering of tiny stamped daisies gives the card some movement and a dose of dainty.


I like to color and send handmade goodness and this stamp set is perfect for all the little (and big) ballerinas in my life!


4 comments:

  1. They’re so adorable !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love how your coloring picks up the colors in the fun strip of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is so pretty. Love these little dancers and your colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love your cards and just found you!!!!Do you have any videos on coloring the skin , the little girls etc... I’m new at this card making and I’m having a hard time with those. I have some copic’s , some Zigs etc and I need some help. Even with a little little colored black girl

    Thank you in advance
    Terese

    ReplyDelete